Followers

About Me

My photo
Nobody understands who I really am and I don't really care.

Thursday, November 26, 2009

plain dislike

The first time we met, it was instant dislike.

There was just something about you that made my heart break all over again. I didn't know what it was. I had no objection about you caring about no one else but yourself. I was more than happy to get out of your way. Go ahead, do what you have to do. Ignore me, so I can ignore you too.

Poor you. I know it is not your fault why I am like this.

How can I possibly make the world bigger for us?

Why oh why can't I look at you without feeling this indescribable dislike?

Why is it that you seem to be everywhere?!

My heart did something that I thought it was not capable of.

The moment I avert my eyes from where you are, there goes my heart again.

I hate you, I hate you, I hate you...

There goes my heart again. :'(

No comments: