Followers

About Me

My photo
Nobody understands who I really am and I don't really care.

Thursday, November 19, 2009

almost there

ALMOST THERE... it was two years ago when these two words became significant to me. Coincidentally, it was also November two years ago that this damned circumstance had to trouble my world.

I'm almost there... almost getting there...

I don't wanna jinx up all my luck, but I have to say that so far, I am liking my week. :) Even though work was as usual, so toxic, I think I'm getting the hang of it. I am not as depressed as I was when I first started. It may be that I am finally starting to adjust with how the whole total patient care service thingy works. Haayy... I gotta keep believing that I am capable of doing what I have to do. I did not pass the board exams for nothing right? I got to start somewhere. Another cliche: No pain, no gain. :)

I am almost there. Smile. :) Thank You Lord that I finally came to accept what You keep telling me. I did not listen two years ago, and I did not listen this year too. Hahaha... I could be very hard headed sometimes... but I know that all of this served a better purpose. Honestly, I still do not know what it is. I am just keeping the faith, that in time, You will make me realize why what happened had to happen.

Can I just share one insignificant thought of mine? It's just that my songs of the moment are about to change... change into happy songs. :D This came to be because somewhere along my road of heartaches and sufferings, God gave me the people I needed.

I cannot forget the one afternoon that I thought my mind would blow apart because I felt that I did not do a single task of mine right. Even though my working environment was filled with witches, there were surprisingly two kindhearted monsters. Hehehe. ;)

This one monster... has one of the most smoldering eyes. I could never forget this monster, because he was the kindest of all, and he helped me get by that one spiteful afternoon. So one time this week, while I was waiting for my friend to finish her charting and documentations, I quietly sat beside the infamous clock. I was feeling famished and I tried to fill my hunger by consuming one bottle of water. In the corner of my eye, I could see him walking towards me, and I did not know if I should say hi or just nod in acknowledgment.

I did what I always do. I pretended to be nonchalant of his presence. For me, it was only me and my bottle of water. When he stopped in front of me to claim something from the Billing office, I did not even budge. I was pretty sure I was breathing but that time it felt like I was drowning. When he turned around it was him who nodded and smiled. I waved in reply.

This afternoon, I got another chance to see the monster again. Though I did not have any business with him, it was the fault of the ringing station phone that I had to speak with him. I was all over the place as much as he was that I was not aware that he was sitting beside me a fourth of a time.

"Sorry ma'am, magulo." I heard his voice and it startled me.

"Okay lang po sir." You need not apologize.

I am not making something out of it... but it's kind of a wonderful, weird and crazy feeling. Am I in trouble? I think not yet. ;)

And for the record... his name does not have a letter "j". I hope I can be healed of the damned disease. hehe

I'm getting there... I'm almost getting there. :)

1 comment:

Maria Isabella Anne said...

just enjoy the journey. you'll get there soon:) hugs