Followers

About Me

My photo
Nobody understands who I really am and I don't really care.

Friday, November 27, 2009

november 27th

Yesterday I almost gave up... and just as I was about to give in, God gave me something wonderful today.

I just got my first ever pay check.

Ang sarap ng feeling. Yung sobrang pinaghirapan ko, nagbunga na. Well, I know, barat ang sweldo ko, but the moment I took hold of my check, I was so proud of myself. Hindi biro ang pinagdaanan ko ha. Muntik na akong umiyak ng dugo...

:)

Thank You Lord for giving me the people I need. I'm thanking You for the following people...


  • My parents... para sa paghatid sakin tuwing madaling araw sa ospital. haha, mahal na mahal nila ako, super ramdam ko!
  • Sir Migs... for all the stories he shared, and for showing up just when i needed a friendly company. I will never forget the first time i received my first salary because he was with me. ;)
  • Ate Tess (Ma'am Tess tawag ko sa kanya sa hospital, parang joke lang!haha!) ... for always encouraging me and reminding me that I am great and that I can be a good nurse.
  • Ma'am Joy , Ma'am Marissa, Sir Vic, Sir Jasper and Sir Joseph... for making me feel so at home. :)
  • Sir Alvin... for telling me to not quit at the time when I was so tempted to do so.
  • Tin... for being my closest batch mate and for helping me sort out my mishaps. hehe
  • Sir Marco, Sir Rob, Sir Manfred, Ma'am Glenda, Ma'am Princess and Ma'am Paula for bearing with me. I was going through a very tough ordeal when I started working, what with all my misfortunes and issues of the heart, and their kindness helped me get by.
  • Gina, Ian, Irene, Leony, Daniel, Jeff and Alyssa... for giving me reasons to still work. I have good friends to greet and share my bitterness to. haha
  • Sir Smiley... for being so friendly kahit na ang tahimik ko. Sobrang pinagtyagaan akong kaibiganin... at dahil sa kanya, may bago akong natutunan... mas maganda ang araw pag laging nakangiti. :D
  • Ma'am Xenia and Ma'am Gloria... for being the most patient charge nurses.
Sila muna mga pasasalamatan ko ngayon. It is because of them that my working place becomes a little bit better. :) Kahit papano, may mga mababait pa rin, diba?

Hay... yes. Today was a happy day. :)

** it would be much happier had I not seen the person I dislike. my shift was about to end, and I was about to make a remark that finally, I would live to get through a day without seeing that person... and then, as if destiny was playing a joke on me, that person suddenly passed by beside me... a glass window kept us apart. oh why, oh why did i glance at the glass window? i was in the middle of doing something and an unexplainable force made me look. i hated it. tsk!there goes my quintessence. grrr...**

Bought ice cream and shared with my family, the little sweetness that is left of life. Someday, I would bring home much more. :)

***Happy birthday Didge. :)***

No comments: