Followers

About Me

My photo
Nobody understands who I really am and I don't really care.

Wednesday, September 21, 2022

snipping tool

 


That long huh?

Funny how random things just come up, and remind you of that which you'd rather forget.  

Recently having gone under the knife, I believe I am not willing to subject myself to more pain, whatever the kind may be, physical or emotional.  Last night was the worst. I was writhing in pain.  My fault for thinking I would be able to bear it without taking pain meds.  

It has been that long.  I would laugh about it, but even too much laughter would hurt me, right now.  

Some time in 2016, I was on my way to the bus stop. I was passing by the back gate of our work premises, and I was looking at the tree just before the gate.  With a heavy heart, I uttered some words with conviction. I try to be careful with what I say, especially when my emotion is extreme. Aside from regretting it, sometimes, I get terrified when what I speak actually transpires.  What I said that day, it was more of a promise to myself.  Self love at its finest. 

It did happen. Another example of how words can be really powerful.  

I guess... all's well that ends well. 

Wish I could say the same for my current predicament.  My one take from all of this, is that, life is too short to waste my time being upset over things I cannot control.  

My past did weigh me down, and I felt better after letting it go.  The future, my so uncertain future, is kind of bringing me down too, As I see it, I need to let it go too. 

Don't want to wait for another long period of time, and be truth slapped again by some random life event on facebook. Haha! 

Uh-oh. I can feel an incoming wave of pain again. The physical kind. My Diclofenac at the ready.  Let's call it a night, shall we? 

No comments: