Followers

About Me

My photo
Nobody understands who I really am and I don't really care.

Saturday, January 02, 2010

Of blue moons and guitars

"The room is empty. The lights are dim and my heart wonders if I’ll ever see you again."

I can hear the music playing smoothly inside my head. My heart is silently keeping time with the beat...

"My tears are hungry for an open door...when your arms held me, I never felt that way before."

While majority of the people around me were animatedly discussing the wonders and myths of the infamous blue moon, I sat thinking to myself that they just might be true.

"Do you remember when the wind blew free? We fit together so naturally..."

I had the guitar in my arms and I knew at that moment in time... Smile. :)

That thought is for me to keep.

"I’ll be waiting, I’ll be watching under a blue moon. The taste of heaven only happens once in a blue moon."

:)

No comments: