Followers

About Me

My photo
Nobody understands who I really am and I don't really care.

Saturday, January 23, 2010

the lines of my own earth...

I almost gave up. For once, the time and circumstance were in my favor... it was destined to end, so it seemed. It was so easy to turn my back and just leave everything hanging. Tired I was... I did not want to care anymore. You know the feeling of never wanting to look back? That was how I felt... like cherishing the last two footsteps in a place you so wanted to leave.

Yet again, I was bruised as could be... but there's something different now.

Last night, I felt it again... the same resignation. Somehow, I've revived the old me that I miss... my stronger self.

I keep repeating to myself the lines of Pablo Neruda's poem that I love so much... the one poem that helped me get through all the times of my brokenness...

Come what may. I have no regrets for trying to give it all... but if it comes to a point where all will lead to a dead end, I swear I would climb over a wall, swim a river, jump over a fall. Yes... I will accept that I came to an end, but I will not look back. So help me God.

No comments: