Followers

About Me

My photo
Nobody understands who I really am and I don't really care.

Monday, December 28, 2009

not so temporary

"It's like you're in my DNA... is it always gonna feel this way?"

Seriously. I keep wondering...

Why on earth... how on earth... what on earth was I thinking?!

Over thinking? More like over feeling! Or not?

Why is everything so intense when it comes to the subject concerned? And it's not just me. I feel like the whole of the universe and its elements are deeply woven into this connivance... haunting dreams...ethereal signs? Am I to blame it once more on fate?

And it's crazy... seriously crazy... I am tired of asking all the why's.

A year or two and still counting... it seemed like I could not get by without.

What?!... hahahaha! I would just have to laugh it all out.

Fate? Are you the one to blame?

This feeling brings me all the way back to a crucial point in my life, where I acknowledged that I have once again lost in one of my silent battles.

I was sitting and staring at my pen resting on my white arm chair... one minute there, the next minute gone. Footsteps echoing through the halls of E7 5th floor. I remember moving my head as if telling myself off for even considering! ...and then sang my heart out.

"You have... stolen... my heart. You have... stolen... my heart." (Accusing but resigned).

I am moving my head again.

No comments: