Followers

About Me

My photo
Nobody understands who I really am and I don't really care.

Thursday, July 08, 2021

Easy

I can't even begin to tell what took place the last few days.  

Truly, there are just days when life throws you curveballs. CURVEBALLS. Plural. Why did it have to be so many mishaps at the same time? Why, oh why, is adulting tremendously hard sometimes? 

It was too overwhelming for me.  I think I was well on my way to having a mental breakdown.  The situation at work is driving me nuts!  There were just too many bad news coming, one after another.  I struggled to hold myself together. 

One of my bestfriends reminded me, that it's okay to give in to my emotions once in a while. That I don't need to try so hard to be tough. 

That gave me an astonishing peace and calm.  

:Easy-han lang natin. Kalma lang.:

One of my co-paddlers from my former team would always tell me that. She's right.  I should take it easy.  Whatever will be, will be.  I need not try so hard. 

"You are excellent Krishna, and you don't need anyone to tell you that." Quoting my beloved doctor, who always have good things to say about me.  I am deeply touched by how she appreciates the way I work. What she said is an affirmation that I don't suck at my job.  
 
Reiterating to myself: don't try so hard Krish. Take it easy. Just do you. Life gets surprising the more you keep it simple.  Refrain from overthinking, express yourself more unambiguously (practicing with this one, because apparently, people find me hard to read!) , laugh more often, and care less for people who wishes ill things for you! It will all the more infuriate them to see you happy, despite the problems they stirred for you.  

:Stars don't try to shine, they just do.: 

Need I say more? 😉





No comments: